Banjara market is a well-known place among decor enthusiasts and bloggers. It is popular for the variety of items available at such economical prices.
It is located in Sector- 56, Gurgaon, and is easily accessible by Metro. This is an open market on the roadside. Banjara Market has a huge range of Home décor & Furniture collection, which you can buy almost at half the price of showrooms.
Pro tips if you are visiting Banjara Market:
1. Spare a minimum of 4-5 hours to shop and stroll around.
2. Expect a lot of dust and sunlight. Be prepared.
3. Screen the items carefully before purchasing them.
5. Take a round in the market at first, then purchase things.
6. Make a list of things you need in advance. Will enhance your shopping experience.
Well, that’s all. In case you plan to visit this market after watching my video, do let me know your experience.
I hope you like this blog. Do check out my Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for regular updates on my trips, events and whatever crazy thing I am upto. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback about this blog in the Comments Section. See you in the next one!
I have crossed this market several times but haven’t got down from the car to check it.