Post the famous revolt of 1857, The Fort Unchagaon was gifted by the British regime to the loyal jat zamindar of Moradabad, Raja Gursahai Singh.
On the death of Raja Gursahai Singh in 1898, his grandson Raja Karan Singh inherited the zamindari. He had no children & on his death in 1927, it was inherited by his grand-nephew Raja Surendra Pal Singh who at the time was 10 yrs old. The fort was completely renovated in 1933 when he got married to the daughter of Maharaja Kishan Singh of Bharatpur State in Rajasthan.
About Fort Unchagaon:
It’s a Royal Heritage, just 115 km from Delhi, fully equipped with all the modern amenities, with majestic decor, is just a perfect spot if you are looking to spend some quality time with your family or friends.
No. of Rooms: 23
[ 15 Rooms- The Fort House and 8 Rooms- The Collectors Court ]
Approx Cost of one room: 5000 – 7000 INR
One very interesting part about accommodation at Fort Unchagaon is, each room is distinct from the other.
Everything at Fort Unchagaon is about luxury and experience. They believe in creating memories for the guests.
Apart from the in-house restaurant or room-service, well, you can enjoy your food here in style!
Private dining in the Mango Orchards
Well well well, that’s romantic, isn’t it?
- Chauffeur driven ride from the fort to the Mango Orchards
- Dinning setup with complete arrangements like Lighting & other amenities
- Complimentary bottle of In-House Red Wine
- Customized Dinner arrangements for the couple
- Dedicated Butler for Service
The Roof Top
Foggy winter evenings, under the stars, Just the perfect kind of experience you can cherish with your loved ones!
- Roof Top arrangement of Campfire for 04-06 Guests
- Candle Light arrangements for the evening along with light music
- Live Bar-be-Que Counter with Veg & Non-Veg Snacks (2+2)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Juices & Soda’s for 02 hours
- Dedicated Butler for Service
- Complimentary arrangements of Hooka with replenishment for 1.5 hours
- IMFL serving for 02 hours
How to Reach Fort Unchagaon:
The Fort Unchagaon
Village – Unchagaon, Bulandshahar, Garhmukteshwar,
Uttar Pradesh 202398 – India
Get In Touch:
Phone: +91 9811160414
Location Map of Fort Unchagaon:
Activities Offered at Fort Unchagaon:
- Horse Riding
- Bullock Cart/Tractor Rides
- In-house Museum Visit
- Dolphin Sighting by the Ganges Bank
- Pottery Making
- Walk Through the Mango Orchards
- Bird watching sessions
- Day Picnic on the Ganges Bank
- Folk Singing Performances
- Other Activities like Pithu, Matka Phod, etc.
Sports Activities Offered:
- Table Tennis
- Yoga and Meditation
- Board Games like Carrom, Chess, etc.
Covid-19 guidelines at Fort Unchagaon:
Resort & Staff Hygiene Protocols:
- Entry allowed strictly only for guests and on-duty staff only.
- Mandatory Sanitization process for staff before reporting on duty.
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently
- All touchpoints in public areas like a door handle, countertops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turndown in the evening.
- Sprayer with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the resort entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items.
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the resort premises.
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, etc.
- The kitchen & Restaurants shall be sanitized at regular intervals.
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19.
Guests Check-in & Stay Protocols:
- Mandatory Disinfection of Luggage, Temperature Check and Hand Hygiene at the entrance of the resort
- Only Asymptomatic guests shall be allowed.
- Mandatory Respiratory etiquettes such as wearing masks, face covers, etc. to be followed.
- Contactless Check-in Arrangements using an online check-in form.
- Self Declaration of Travel History, Medical condition mandatory.
- For Room Services, communication between the guests & staff through Mobile Phones only.
- Hand Hygiene measures to be followed at regular intervals.
So, What say?
Make the plan to visit there already. And don’t forget to click a lot of pictures and videos. Enjoy the royalty for once.
I hope you like this blog. Do check out my Instagram and Facebook for regular updates of my trips and events. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback about this blog in the Comments Section. See you in the next one!