Those who are following Travel Affairs already, here is news for you guys. We have stopped organizing our “signature trips with strangers” and venturing into organizing workshops related to Travel Blogging and Social Media. There is a lot planned in this space and needless to say, I will keep posting everything here.
And those who are new to Travel Affairs, if you are reading this, welcome to the family!
We are organizing our 1st ever Travel Blogging Workshop- for beginners at Bangalore, on March 1st, 2020.
It’s going to be a hands-on session with a combo of theory as well as practice. Travel bloggers are a busy lot today. They are being wooed by travel companies, hotels, airlines, tourism boards, cruises, and other service providers to write about them. Their trips get sponsored and enable them to even make money.
Would you like to be one such influential travel blogger yourself?
It’s a long path to cover for sure. But you have to start somewhere.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Anyone & Everyone who feels the need to express themselves and believes in spreading their travel knowledge to the world.
If you want to share your thoughts & expressions but don’t know how to, then this workshop is for you.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- The definition of a blogger.
- Best platforms for blogging.
- The art of crafting good stories.
- Multi-purposing your content for newspapers, magazines, and books (printed and electronic).
- Social Connect: Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media for maximizing influence.
- Marketing your blog.
- Building your personal brand.
This is a stand-alone workshop and will be followed by advanced level workshops covering different aspects of Blogging.
Sunday, March 1, 2020
11 am – 1 am
Sobha Dream Acres, Balagere Panathur Road, Varthur, Bangalore- 560087
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET:
- A great learning environment.
- A Welcome kit
- Invitations in the future to walks, talks, interactions, trips, and workshops.
HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register by paying the requisite fee by clicking the link below:
Heena Raheja – Travel Blogger, Content Creator, TEDx Speaker, and Founder of Travel Affairs